Teachers will gain brief hands-on experience operating the SMART Board. Some basic concepts of SMART Learning Suite to be covered include:
- Designing Efficiently: Making the most of existing Notebook resources
- Determining when to use digital technology
- SMART Notebook™lesson file structure
- Content and Activity pages (using Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy)
- Customizing SMART Notebook™ lesson files
- Working with text, objects, object animation, hide & reveal, Infinite Cloner, tables, multimedia objects, distributing notes, linking objects and more
- Included are Advanced Challenge tasks for students to grow beyond their current level of understanding
- The SMART Exchange, including sharing resources and finding Standards-Correlated Lessons
- And much more!
What’s great about this SMART Board training session is it allows for ample hands-on time for teachers to work alongside a SMART Board pro on their content-specific lesson creation for the classroom.
For more information or to schedule this SMART Lesson Development training, please contact Make the Grade Training Solutions™ at 815-814-4281.