No More Glorified Projectors
Time to Effectively Use SMART Boards, Interactive Projectors and Interactive Flat Panels
Most would agree it’s necessary to integrate technology in a seamless manner. Now that the investment has been made, it’s time to ensure that staff can deliver on the promise of interactive technologies. We’ll help them do just that!
- We help teachers create high-impact lessons that incorporate interactivity and multimedia
- We guide and foster confidence… lesson delivery should be engaging and growth-promoting
- After working with a highly qualified SMART trainer, teachers will understand how to access multiple resources from within one lesson
- Formative assessment is so important. Assessing regularly and with fidelity using SMART Learning SuiteTM has proven to lead to greater classroom performance.
- SMART Learning SuiteTM lets students use their devices to engage in lessons anywhere, not just in front of the class. Bringing in gamification using SMART tools leads to dynamic lessons!
To learn more, choose from the following professional development options:
SMART Notebook Beginner – Full Day/Half Day/Two Hours
SMART Notebook Intermediate – Full Day
SMART Notebook Intermediate – Half Day
SMART Notebook Advanced – Full or Half Day
SMART Lesson Design Workshop I – Full Day
SMART Lesson Design Workshop II – Full Day
SMART amp Introduction – Full Day
SMART amp Introduction – Half Day
Effectively Using One-to-One Devices In and Out of the Classroom – Full or Half Day