E-Learning Rescue Solution
Today’s hot topic… schools opening & closing, and the effects of e-learning on student growth during uncertain times. E-learning, also known as remote learning, is expanding rapidly via Zoom, Skype and other online platforms. Are your children able to keep up? Some parents worry. If you feel you’re struggling to support your child’s learning, I’d like to be part of the solution. I can partner with you and the kids and we’ll do everything we can to provide a solution to your very real concerns.
All teaching is an art, whether in person or online.
Coaching parents and tutoring students, it’s what I do best! I’ll help with…
- improving understanding and usage of school learning platforms
- selection of homeschool curriculum & providing support for implementation
- building your child’s confidence in his/her academics
- studying for tests/quizzes. I provide FUN online gamification activities to enhance knowledge retention
- online or in-school project completion
- reading, writing, math, language arts, science & social studies
*Ask about small group learning. You put the group together and we deliver the lessons.
**For those learners who require accelerated learning, I’ve got the resources to challenge them. For children with Special Ed needs (504 plan or IEP), I can help make sense of what accommodations may be needed moving forward. I have plenty of resources to support special education goals.
Call 815-814-4281 for a free 15-minute consultation to see how we can work together to empower your child to succeed this coming school year.
A few more reasons you might consider a partnership:
- Since 1998, I’ve tutored over 100 K-8 children.
- I was a classroom teacher for 17 years and hold a Masters Degree in elementary education. I hold endorsements in Science, Social Science, Language Arts, Speech & Technology. I’m also fully comfortable teaching math.
- Your student’s learning will be customized by a real person. (None of that online “individualized learning” that is rote and fake!)
- I thoughtfully interweave digital literacy and safety skills into curriculum that I customize to each child’s needs. This is essential learning!
- I have a deep background in teaching & learning strategies that includes Quantum Learning, the AVID program, and more.
- I’m on top of the latest learning trends. I train groups and individual teachers on essential strategies to reach ALL learners in the typical regular education, online, or special education environments. Are you a teacher? Call me for help!
- I’m honored to be a member of the Illinois State Board of Education Technology Specialist Content Advisory Committee and I’m a member of the International Society of Technology Educators (ISTE).
Call 815-814-4281 to see how we can work together to empower your child to succeed this coming school year.